Member Service Officer - Full time and Part Time - Lithgow
Advertiser: Family First Credit Union LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Jun 2019
- Blue Mountains & Central West
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Banking - Retail/Branch
Family First Credit Union is a growing member owned financial institution based in the Central West Region of NSW. Exciting opportunities currently exist for proactive, energetic and positive individuals to join our team in Lithgow as Member Service Officers.
About the Role
Reporting to the Branch Supervisor, these roles will involve providing superior customer service to our valuable members both in person and on the phone. You will be required to respond to all member queries regarding accounts, products and services in a timely and professional manner. Maintaining a sound knowledge of all Credit Union products and services, including insurance, will be essential so you can identify opportunities to cross sell.
What we are looking for:
- Strong Cash Handling Skills
- Ability to accurately process transactions with attention to detail
- Member focused, with excellent communication skills and a team player
- Ability to investigate discrepancies and problem solve
- Excellent time management skills
Tier II accreditation and experience in a financial institution will be looked upon favourably, however training will be offered to the right person.
The two positions advertised are as follows:
- A full time position to be a Member Service Officer at our Lithgow branch 8.45am to 5.06pm with a 45 minute lunch break
- A part time position requires a person who would be able to work Monday, Thursday and Friday from 8.45am – 2.45pm with a 30 minute lunch break. The role may also require relief work in Blackheath.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please email a covering letter and resume to Sally Hamer at email@example.com by 5pm Thursday 13th June 2019. In your email please state which position you are interested in applying for.
For more information please call James McKid on 6354 1602.
All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.