Test AnalystPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Jun 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Testing & Quality Assurance
Who are we?
intelligence |innovation | integrity |inspiration
We are a leading technology company which is uniquely positioned to offer lottery and gaming organizations across geographies market-tested & state-of the-art software & hardware solutions and retail operational expertise.
We are a multinational corporation, active in 52 regulated jurisdictions around the globe. With €1.1 billion turnover in 2017 and a global workforce of approximately 5,100 employees (3,100 of which in subsidiaries and 2000 in associates), INTRALOT is an innovation – driven corporation focusing its product development on the customer experience.
Intralot Australia are part of the global Intralot Group based in Athens. We provide the monitoring system and full operational support for the Victorian State Government for all pub and club electronic gaming machines in Victoria. We are also the provider of system support and maintenance for LotteryWest of Western Australia.
With 56 staff in Melbourne and 4 in Perth we are working hard to establish a culture that reflects our values, one where we have a reputation for a superior service and can have fun at the same time. We are also proud of our diversity: from age, gender and cultural background, we have a breadth of perspectives, knowledge and opinions.
Visit our websites or LinkedIn pages for additional info!
What will your day look like?
After making your espresso at our coffee machine it's time to plan your day. For the majority of it you're likely to be busy creating end-to-end test plans, test cases and executing those cases.
The food cart will provide you with the pep up that you need to come up with your exciting new test plan for verifying and validating our solutions to ensure they meet quality, performance, technical, functional and integration requirements. We are not afraid of ideas and welcome your experience!
When the day wraps up, jump on your bike or into your car from our downstairs carpark – we are a hop, skip and a jump from the Westgate and Tullamarine freeways based in Lorimer Street, Port Melbourne. We have 2 bus stops downstairs and a tram not so far away.
The detail - what are we looking for?
Are you passionate about testing? A team player? Skilled at creating test cases/scenarios and executing them to see a perfect product/solution? We can offer you an environment that monitors and controls in excess of 26000 gaming machines! If you have proven experience with testing and quality assurance this could be the role for you.
A tertiary qualification in computer science (or the equivalent) is required.
What you will bring…
- Testing, quality assurance and computer skills are a must;
- Experience in system testing (manual and/or automated) involving integrated embedded components as well as back office applications in an ICT project environment;
- Strong background in communications protocol with an ability to learn and adopt gaming communications protocol such as QCOM, GSA, SSI and an exposure to TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, serial etc.;
- Skills in Windows, Linux, scripting (Shell, Perl, Python or similar) and automation tools;
- Exposure to gaming industry, regulatory regimes preferred but not essential;
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills; and
- Disciplined processes and ability to adapt to the organization defined processes.
…as a team member
- Working collaboratively will be second nature to you, as we work, above everything else, as a TEAM! Thus, your ability to communicate at all levels is key to our opening!
- You are a customer-oriented person: Our goal is to provide a world class experience to our customers through our professional, timely and efficient service standards.
- You are also passionate about contributing to a high-performance working culture! Indeed, you are eager to identify possible areas for improvement and find solutions to everyday problems that may come up.
- Finally, if you are distinguished for your technology enthusiast attitude, you will be at the right place to work!
You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident with unrestricted and unlimited work rights. A National Police Check is also required.
Our Company offers
Our vision is to attract and develop the most talented people in the IT industry and to provide all the necessary means and procedures to support them, not only to fill their role description bur also to go above and beyond expectations!
- We offer exceptional opportunities to learn, develop and grow in a multinational and culturally diverse environment;
- An performance incentive program, enabling you to potentially earn a bonus up to twice a year;
- A competitive remuneration package based on your professional profile; and
- Great benefits including an online learning platform, first class EAP program (including lifestyle discounts) and regular social events.
In INTRALOT, we empower people who are technology and innovation enthusiasts, who are resilient, flexible and ready to leave their own mark.
We offer our people employment opportunities in a cutting-edge technology environment and provide them with prospects for professional development and personal growth. The only prerequisite is your willingness to learn and develop.
So, if you are eager to join an exciting technology company, submit your resume and join us!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in any employment practices specifically for any protected attribute under Australian law. Our building provides access to people with disabilities.
How did we do?
If this job sounds like you, we would like to hear from you.
Agencies, we've got this one for now.Please refrain from contacting us.
Applications close: 25 June 2019 at 5pm.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Have you completed a foundation level ISTQB certification?
- Have you completed a qualification in computer science?