Advertiser: Linden ElectricMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Jun 2019
- Sydney, North West & Hills District
- $40 Per Hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Electricians
Linden Electric is an electrical technology contractor, supplying services to the residential, commercial and industrial sectors with a strong focus on medical research for 40 years.
Located in North Rocks, we are proud to deliver quality, safety, and integrity to all of our clients and have the highest standard of service delivery, workmanship, and compliance.
Why Join Us
- Full-time position
- Job security
- Company vehicle, mobile phone, and uniform provided
- Supportive team environment and work culture
- Tight-knit team
We have an exciting position for a motived and qualified Service Technician to join our experienced team, you will be capable of working within a team and autonomously.
You will be quoting and estimating for clients along with finding faults and control circuits.
Skills and Experience
- Australian working rights
- A strong understanding of AS/NZS 3000 Wiring Rules
- Must have the following from NSW: Electrical Licence, White Card and Driver's Licence
- Ability to follow and implement SWMS
- Clear National Police Check - Can provide assistance if required
- Communications licence and competencies
- Simpro experience - preferred
- EWP Licence - preferred
How to Apply
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY now via SEEK with your attached resume and cover letter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a service technician?
- Do you hold a current electrical licence?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Have you completed an electrical qualification?