Senior Communications & Stakeholder Specialist
Advertiser: CNC Project ManagementMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jun 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Communications
- Melbourne Based
- High-Performance Team
- Initial 3-6 Months Contract That May Be Extended
- Register For Permanent Roles Later In The Year
CNC Project Management is a progressive consulting company that is composed of experienced, multi-disciplinary professionals working on significant energy, resource and infrastructure projects across Australia. We are a niche provider of pre-construct services that include GIS Studies, Communications & Stakeholder Engagement, Environmental Studies, Front-End Design Engineering and Land Access & Approvals.
We attract people who like to explore boundaries, seize opportunities and realise their potential. Our people are deep thinkers, creative and take immense pride in their work. We enjoy a dynamic culture that embraces diversity and rewards achievement, particularly for those who bring their skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving business.
We are looking for a passionate, skilled and highly motivated Communication and Stakeholder Engagement Specialist. As a member of a professional team, you will be working on major infrastructure projects providing corporate and internal communications activities, client relationship management and stakeholder engagement.
In particular, you will:
- develop documentation and plans to ensure the community is consulted and fully informed of the scope of projects;
- engage with multidisciplinary teams to develop an internal understanding and appreciation of stakeholder considerations;
- develop and implement internal communications strategies;
- ensure timely response to customer, client and stakeholder enquiries;
- Identify and advise on internal and external issues;
- build positive community relationships through proactive and effective engagement and communication;
- coordinate and participate in community displays, workshops, information sessions and reference groups; and
- prepare communications materials, such as fact sheets, letters, newsletters, articles and other collateral.
Who Are You
You will be joining a team of experienced professionals and will need to hit the ground running. You are analytical but also display flair in your communication style. In particular, you have:
- tertiary qualifications in Media, Communications, Social Sciences or a related discipline;
- a certificate in IAP2 is desirable although not essential;
- experience in oil & gas, roads and transport sectors;
- good multitasking capabilities and able to work on several projects simultaneously;
- an analytical mind such that you find research and analysis interesting;
- well developed interpersonal skills and find it easy to communicate with large groups; and
- well above average written English skills.
Ideally, you will meet all or most of the above criteria. If you do not but believe that your skills and experience are particularly relevant to our business and the role, we still encourage you to apply.