Admin Assistant (work from home)Private Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jun 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $25 - $30 per hour
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Contribute to an industry that is saving lives and making our workplaces safer while working from home?
We are looking for someone to be an essential part of our team and take care of our admin work. No cold-call work included, you will be confirming appointments, helping with the organisation of training events and liaising with clients to ensure they are up to date with their First Aid requirements. You’ll be working autonomously with support and guidance readily available and we’ll even pay you while you complete our First Aid Course during your induction program in your first two weeks so you know our business inside and out.
Our family business provides First Aid training to businesses in Brisbane and surrounding areas. Our trainers are ex paramedics and we have been in this business for over 18 years. Our clients include schools, child care centres, electricians and other businesses.
THE JOB ROLE
This is mostly a work from home, autonomous role which will include:
NOTE: Occasionally attend 'On Site' courses to assist the trainer with large groups, in an administrative role. Therefore, you will require your own reliable vehicle and more desirable to live in the Brisbane, Logan or Bay suburbs where most of our training is conducted.
Contact established clients and confirm when their training is due
· Book training courses
· Send emails and invoices
100% Accuracy with data entry
· Receive customer phone call enquiries
· Assist students with Online Assessment queries
· Enrol students into courses via aXcelerate Student Management System
· Issue and email Certificates to students
· Communicate with the Business Manager
Working hours will be approximately 30 hours per week, Monday to Friday, depending on work load. This is a casual work from home position however there may be occasions when your help and presence will be needed out in the field, supporting the trainer at large training events that require onsite admin support.
We believe in maintaining a work-life balance and give our employees the opportunity to enjoy the festive season as we close for four weeks over Christmas.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
Our customers are important to us so we are looking for someone who will make a great impression. You are great with people, efficient on the job and a whiz on the computer when it comes to admin work. You are self-motivated and
possess the following skills and experience:
· Excellent Literacy & Numeracy skills
Excellent computer skills & touch typing
· Pleasant phone manner
· Have a computer with a reliable Internet connection
· Good time management skills
· Hold or willing to obtain a Blue Card
Must have your own reliable vehicle
· Knowledge of aXcelerate Student Management System and Google calendar is preferred but not essential
Please supply your secondary school level & year achieved.
We're committed to ensuring the success of our new staff member by offering a thorough induction program, training and ongoing support.
To apply please send a cover letter addressing the job requirements and your resume (please include references/referees).
Applications close on 5 July.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration assistant?