- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jun 2019
- Brisbane, Southern Suburbs & Logan
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Your new company
A full-time opportunity now exists within our Springwood Head Office Team. We are seeking a motivated and hard-working professional to join our team as an Administration Officer. You will be working in a team environment where service delivery is time critical and attention to detail is a vital element of our chain.
Your new role
We are looking for someone with exceptional inter-personal and communication skills. Office administration experience is essential along with a ‘can do’ attitude, a high level of initiative and the ability to get things done.
You will be required to perform the following duties:
- Maintain and co-ordinate internal and external enquiries, including follow up of reports;
- Data entry and word processing;
- Compilation / preparation and dispatch of client reports; &
- Actively contribute as a team member assisting your work colleagues when needed.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills, experience & attributes:
- Excellent communication skills and a sense of urgency;
- Experience working with MYOB (Desirable);
- Be extremely tech-savvy and can cope in a fast-paced changing and growing environment;
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to remain calm whilst managing many tasks;
- Strong keyboard skills, intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Systems and the ability to learn new computer systems quickly;
- Exceptional literacy and numeracy skills;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Attention to detail is paramount (applicant must pass the assessment at point of interview); &
- Provision of at least 2 work-related references from current and previous Managers.
What you'll get in return
As well as a competitive salary plus super you will receive the opportunity to work for a rapidly growing business. With training, a great location and free onsite parking you will be working with a large friendly team.
What you need to do now
If this sounds like your next role, click ‘apply now’.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Tell us a bit about yourself.
- In your last role, what major challenges and problems did you face? How did you handle them?
- How do you manage your time to meet multiple competing deadlines?