Architectural Draftsperson - Foodservice
Advertiser: Hospitality Total ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Jun 2019
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
Hospitality Total Services (Aus) Pty Ltd, a Hospitality Management and Design Consultant company has successfully operated for over 27 years.
We are looking for a motivated and hardworking professional to join our niche growing team based in Applecross,WA. The successful applicant will be handling a broad range of projects relating to Cafés, Bars, Restaurants, Small Bars, Taverns, Hotels, Healthcare, Sporting Stadiums etc.
Some of the roles/projects the successful applicant will be involved in, but not limited to;
- Kitchen layouts and design
- Front of house layouts and design
- Services drawings
- Concept sketches
- Architectural drafting
- Development Applications
Projects vary across the range of stages from concept design to tender documentation, liquor licensing plans, development applications, building license applications, and for fitouts.
Preferred Skills / Experience
- Experience in Food and Beverage
- Self-Managed, Hardworking and Multi-task
- Experience in AutoCAD and Revit
- Knowledge of BCA and DDA requirements
- Understanding of building services
- Understanding of construction
- Knowledge of computer programs including; excel, word, publisher, power point, server would be an advantage
- Sound English written and oral skills
Please provide the following with application:
1. Resume reflecting past experience and qualifications
2. Copy of qualification/s
3. Submission addressing the aforementioned job criteria.
Please send your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website www.hospitalitytotalservices.com.au to gain a better understanding of our business or call Mario Sequeira on 9316 8699 for further details.