Laboratory Analyst/Field Technician - Microbiologist
Advertiser: EML(Chem) P/LMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jun 2019
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Science & Technology, Laboratory & Technical Services
- Full Time, 35 hours per week with overtime
- Tuesday to Friday 10.00 am to 6.00 pm and Saturday approximately 5 hours (non-negotiable)
- Full Current Victorian Driver's licence a must
- Degree or Diploma in Science as a minimum
EML (CHEM) Pty Ltd is located in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. We are currently in need of a Laboratory Analyst (Microbiologist)/Field Technician, to join our busy and dynamic laboratory. A Degree or Diploma from an Accredited Australian Institute is a requirement and must have a current Victorian Car Driver's Licence.
Working in a team orientated environment the successful candidate will be involved in routine testing of a wide variety of water, waste water and soils samples as well as the occasional water quality sampling.
Major duties of this position will include microbiological analysis (filtration method, EHS kits, pour plates, etc.). Other important attributes include: excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills and the ability to work in a high pressure environment. Minor duties will include assisting in the chemistry laboratory as required as well as the occasional water quality sampling.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to begin their career within an analytical laboratory with a supportive team environment. Full on job training will be supplied.
Application must be received before COB Friday 21/6/2019 and must be in either MS Word or PDF Format.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your highest level of education?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?