Junior Business Support OfficerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jun 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Junior Business Support Officer
Our organisation offers a wide range of integrated service solutions to the resources and heavy industry sectors. Our diversified offering supports clients at all stages of their maturity and is recognised for delivering tangible benefits.
We are looking for motivated individuals to provide excellent end-to-end business services within the company.
What we offer
Working in conjunction with our Managing Director and key management personnel you will gain:
- hands-on experience across a variety of areas and projects within our business
- the opportunity to be involved in projects from the business development cycle through to execution
- the opportunity to feel 'invested' within the business
- the opportunity to learn directly from industry leaders
- Preparation, coordination and delivery of costings, proposals presentation and marketing materials
- Financial reporting interpretation
- Driving business systems, meeting and reporting rhythms and routines
- Conducting market research and assisting with the development of marketing strategies
- Supporting and managing weekly and monthly operational meetings (driving business rhythms and routines and reporting)
- Business and project analytics and general project support
- Passionate about technology, digital services, transformation and innovation; creative and innovative in your thinking and approach
- Willing to challenge and be challenged
- Good interpersonal skills to build relationships with team members and clients
- Extremely passionate about bringing positive change to organisations
- Willing to travel as required and work across broad geographies and diverse industries including mining, manufacturing infrastructure, energy and utilities
- You will be inquisitive and hold strong analytical skills
- You will have the ability to deliver consistent, reliable and effective client and supplier communication including the design of marketing material, including PowerPoint, flyers, newsletters
Graduated with a Bachelor's Degree or above within the past 3 years.
Our rates will reflect the level of the role and the experience of the selected candidate.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.