Sales Assistant - Irrigation & Pump
Advertiser: Think Water BroomeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jun 2019
- Broome & Kimberley
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
About the business
Think Water Broome is a family owned and operated business. We belong to a leading water franchise network of more than 60 locally owned stores across Australia and New Zealand.
About the role
- Sell and serve walk in store customers.
- Assist customers with technical enquiries (in store and phone calls).
- Follow up sales leads/enquiries and prepare quotes as required.
- Assist in managing stock levels for the store including ordering stock and equipment as required
- Contribute to warehouse operations
- Negotiate with suppliers
Benefits and perks
- We offer 5 weeks leave
- Friendly and flexible working environment
Skills and experience
- Knowledge of irrigation products is essential - we are happy to train you on pump products
- Previous sales and customer service experience in the industry
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- How many years' experience do you have in the retail industry?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you have experience using point of sale (POS) software?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?