- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jun 2019
- Western QLD
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
Over 20 years EB Games has become one of Australia leading retailers, but we don't do retail like most companies. Step in to a store, our office or warehouse and the energy and passion is undeniable. With more than 450 locations around Australia and New Zealand, EB Games stores are the home of expert advice, service, iconic gaming and pop culture products.
We work in a dynamic and exciting environment where delivering the best customer experience is at the core of everything we do. We care about our customers, celebrate our wins together and most importantly have fun!
We're known for our amazing people, vibrant culture and exciting career opportunities.
As a Senior Sales Associate, the purpose of your role is to assist the Store Manager in leading the team, providing quality customer service, running an efficient store and delivering the EB Experience.
You will play a key role in ensuring that merchandising, inventory, financial and people management processes and standards are in place, and holding the fort when the Store Manager is away.
The role is a permanent part-time position with an agreed 20 hour per week roster, and does require some flexible availability across public holidays, late nights and weekends.
This role would be best suited to a vibrant, enthusiastic individual who has a passion for customers and service.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to providing exceptional service based on meeting the needs of the customer
- Ability to solve or escalate problems that may arise, such as resolving customer complaints
- High level of self-motivation
- Strong merchandising skills
- Positive, can do attitude and willingness to learn
Ideally, you will also have:
- Retail and/or customer service experience
- Knowledge of retail requirements such as POS, stock control, cash handling, security and store presentation is desirable
- Amazing opportunity with a leading retailer
- An environment where great performance is recognised and rewarded
- Access to exclusive employee discounts
- A fun and dynamic culture that is people focused
- Endless career opportunities across EB Games and Zing Pop Culture
Please ensure you include a cover letter stating why we need to meet you!!!!
Join us and see what it means to become part of the EB Games retail experience, click ‘Apply for this job’ button today!
- How many years' experience do you have in the retail industry?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
- Have you worked with targets and KPI's before? If so please explain how these have motivated you.
- What excites you about a career at EB Games?
- What motivates you in your every day life and work?