Advertiser: Statewide Novated Leasing PLMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jun 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
We are a well established, Queensland owned and operated company specialising in all facets of salary packaging arrangements.
We are offering the opportunity for a full time Administration Assistant to join our accounts team. This position would be ideal for a dedicated and mature minded candidate looking to start a career in administration.
Our Brisbane office is located in Herston, very close to the RBWH Bus Exchange and within walking distance from the Bowen Hills train station. Paid parking is available in the area.
While previous studies in Business or Accounts would be an advantage, our team is happy to support and encourage an enthusiastic person who is eager to learn from the ground up.
Duties would include but are not limited to:
- Data Entry
- General Administration
- Preparation of payment data
- Communicating with clients
- Assist with regular reporting
- Preparing Mail
- Learning about salary packaging
To be successful in this role, you will need to possess the following attributes:
- Have MS Office experience
- Touch typing skills
- The ability to prioritise tasks effectively
- A strong work ethic
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Be punctual, reliable and presentable
An outstanding applicant will be conscientious and well organised, with high attention to detail and the ability to multitask is essential. A friendly and professional manner will be required when communicating with clients.
Award wages apply. Police Security and Bankruptcy check will be required dependent upon age of successful applicant.
Applications close 28th June 2019
If this role sounds perfect for you, please lodge your application via Seek along with a cover letter detailing your career aspirations and your expectations of working with us.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have customer service experience?