Advertiser: bet365More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jun 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sport & Recreation, Other
bet365, one of the world’s leading online sports betting companies, is seeking Sport & Racing Trading Assistants within our Trading team to support the continued growth of our operation at our offices based in North Sydney.
Break out of the 9-5 grind and work in an industry you are passionate about with one of the world’s leading sports betting companies. Join our team of dynamic Trading Assistants who provide administrative support to Traders, covering a wide variety of sports and racing events.
You will be responsible for providing the link between the Traders and bet365’s internet and telephone operations. Tasks include:
• Creating events/fixtures and markets.
• Settlement of matches and races, ensuring results are accurate and bets have been paid promptly and correctly.
• Dealing with queries from internal departments and resolving errors.
• Competitor odds and product monitoring.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
• High level numeracy skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Computer literacy.
• Passionate interest in racing and sports.
• Ability to thrive in a high pressure environment.
• Ability to make quick, well informed decisions.
• Team spirit.
• Good knowledge across Racing, a variety of Sports and E-Sports will be highly regarded.
The role will involve evening and weekend work to cover the busy sporting calendar and all relevant training will be provided.
A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer for the successful applicants.
The closing date for applications is 25th June 2019.
To apply email your CV with a covering letter, quoting the reference TASAUS0619SK to email@example.com in the subject line, or post to PO BOX 1007, North Sydney, New South Wales, 2059.