Assistant Claims Officer
Advertiser: Gow-GatesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jun 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Claims
An opportunity exists for an experienced administrator to provide a high level of service to Broking Clients.
As a Claims Officer you will be responsible for supporting the Client Services Team in administration tasks, along with obtaining relevant information that is needed to assess a claim. Furthermore, you will be taught to facilitate claim settlements and negotiate favourable outcomes for clients/claimants.
- Administer documentation for claims.
- Process claims with fast and accurate typing speeds.
- Determine coverage under the insured's policies.
- Contribute to the team by participating in process improvement discussions & ideas.
- Be proactive and willing to assist towards the overall success of the team.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience within a customer service based role is essential.
- Previous experience within an administration and/or insurance role is highly regarded.
- Previous experience of Personal Accident claims would be an advantage, although not essential.
- Fast and accurate data entry skills;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Established in 1963, Gow-Gates is one of the largest privately owned insurance groups. We work with businesses and individuals across a diverse range of sectors, and our clients chose to partner with us because of our experience, expertise, knowledge, innovation and proactive approach.
Please provide your resume and a covering letter to Darren Clark - Operations Director
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?