Debt Recovery Clerk
Advertiser: Pelham Strata Lawyers Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jun 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $50,000 - $64,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Law Clerks & Paralegals
Pelham Strata Lawyers is growing again. As a Debt Recovery Clerk at Pelham Strata Lawyers, you must have recent exposure to debt recovery processes within a law firm environment and be familiar with all documents and processes associated with:
• Bankruptcy Notices
• Creditors' Petitions
• Statutory Demands
• Winding Ups
The role will involve liaising directly with clients and communicating with VCAT and the Courts. You will report to the Principal of the firm and one other solicitor. You will also have a reasonable amount of autonomy to run your own files.
This role is ideal for someone who is self motivated, driven and wants to succeed. To be considered you must have good communication skills, the ability to learn and use your own initiative when called for. Looking to interview immediately for a prompt start.
Pelham Strata Lawyers is a boutique firm operating out of Richmond and lead by Anthony Wilkinson. It specialises in servicing the Owners Corporation industry and its stakeholders.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have administration experience in the legal services industry?