Advertiser: Dr Dana MoisucMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jun 2019
- Sunshine Coast
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
About the business
We are a small specialist practice specialising in women's health, IVF and pregnancy management.
About the role
- Day to day running of the clinic
- Management of consultations and theatre bookings
- Liaising with patients, doctors, hospitals and other medical professionals
- Management of stock control
- Dictation typing
- Medical equipment sterilising
- Ability to travel and work away with our specialist at satellite locations
- Proficient computer skills
Benefits and perks
- Friendly working environment
- Above award remuneration
- All female medical practice
Skills and experience
- Preferred medical reception experience
- Preferred Genie & Eclipse software experience
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?