Member Services Officer - Part Time
Advertiser: NESS Super Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jun 2019
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
About the business
NESS Super is the industry super fund for workers in the electrocommunications sector. Our focus is providing comprehensive and competitive industry specific benefits to members and employers.
We operate on the principle of being 'large enough to provide value to members but small enough to care' and we are one of the few remaining niche industry-specific funds in the superannuation industry.
About the role
Part time opportunity (25 hours per week) working 9:30am - 2:30pm Monday - Friday.. NESS Super is seeking an individual who is passionate about providing exceptional service, supporting our members and employers by putting their best interests first. You will be responsible for:
- Answering inbound calls from members, employers and other stakeholders
- Responding to email enquiries and managing web chat contact
- Driving member retention and acquisition
- Delivering high quality general advice, supporting members in making informed decisions
- Manage and resolve member and employer concerns and complaints
- Proactively initiate contact with members through outbound calls
- Other as advised
You will be the trusted voice of NESS Super, brand advocate and the consummate professional. Always placing the member first, you will be personable, patient and have a natural ability to adjust and adapt your communication style effectively. Through your experience you have:
- Confident communication and the ability to empathise
- Strong attention to detail, with a focus on compliance and relevant legislation
- Ability to prioritise and excellent time management skills
- Resilience, flexibility and enthusiasm
- Member centric approach
Previous experience in financial services, in particular superannuation, and RG146 qualification will be highly regarded.
To apply please attach a cover letter and resume.
NESS Super is an EEO employer, where all applicants are treated with fairness and respect and have equal access to the opportunities available.
Benefits and perks
Part time (25 hours per week) opportunity. Working 9:30am - 2:30pm Monday - Friday. A suitable remuneration arrangement will be negotiated for the successful candidate. Free on-site staff parking.