Administration/Property Management Assistant
Advertiser: Habitat Real EstateMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jun 2019
- $45,000 - $54,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Client & Sales Administration
Habitat Real Estate is seeking a an Administration/Property Management Assistant and Accounts guru!! You must love typing, auditing, organising, assisting, spelling and numbers...and people.
You must also be happy to:
* Answer the phone
* Type leases/inspection reports
* Assist the property managers when needed
* Trust Accounting - learn our database
* Sort our office - keys, photocopier, accounts, audits etc
* You must be brilliant with numbers and data entry and happy to be an all rounder in the office.
* Your job will also be to ASSIST people in the office!
Please send a quick brief email about yourself and how you can assist and what you want from the role and attach your resume.
PLEASE NOTE: you MUST be an Australian RESIDENT and you MUST have at least FOUR years experience. in a similar administration or accounting role.
We will not respond to applications that don't have the above supplied.
Please note I have received already numerous applications HOWEVER - will only view the ones that follow the instructions - Do not apply through Seek I will ignore!
We are seeking someone with a few years experience in a previous administration or data entry roll - we can teach the trust accounting. You must love numbers and happy to be on the computer a lot of your day!!
It will be favourable for people keen in real estate that want to be trained up towards being a property manager if you're interested - or if you're happy of assisting and don't want the pressure too of property management (people) that's fine too - just let us know in your email!
You must have Attention to Detail and a bubbly and positive attitude to gel in our office!
PLEASE SEND THROUGH YOUR DETAILS (Not through Seek) to the following email: (don't forget to sell yourself and your skills!)
We also have a role for a Property Manager and/or Property Manager Assistant - enquire with Emma
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have customer service experience?