Media Assistant (Seeking Graduates in Media/Comms/Analytics)
Advertiser: Atomic Search Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jun 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Media Strategy, Planning & Buying
Atomic 212° began as a specialist performance agency and can proudly boast to be Australia's only data-first full service media agency.
Our roots in data are our point of difference. This focus on analytics and incremental step-by- step improvement remains at the heart of our media approach. Our media skills inform our data services enabling us to provide implementation and accountability to generate the insight marketers really need.
Our ambition has always been to achieve truly data-led, buying and reporting that facilitates real time insights and more effective strategic thinking. This requires a constant evolution and we're on this journey with our clients.
Atomic 212° is a truly full-service business, with capabilities that cross media planning and buying, business strategy, creative, production, SEO, SEM, programmatic, social, content marketing, and data & analytics. These capabilities are in-house and integrated, delivering one of the best all-round marketing services in Australia.
We have a fabulous office in Walsh Bay. You will get to work with some of the smartest people in the industry and while you are with us you will have fun and develop your career.
As Assistant you will be responsible for supporting the Planning & Trading team to drive strategic and innovative channel plans and help execute these for all clients, Your role is to assist with the administration of the media planning & trading process including monitoring, reporting and account queries across all mediums.
Specifically you will
- Develop an understanding of the principles of planning and investment across all media channels for our clients
- Become proficient in the use & understanding of all media trading and planning tools including (but not limited to AQX, eTAM, Roy Morgan, Nielsen, eRam)
- Construct client report documents and presentations (including post analysis, WIP documents, competitive reports, market landscapes)
- Be responsible for back end campaign monitoring including liaising with creative agencies on specs, material instructions, dub despatch, manage media deadlines and provide accurate material advice
- Co-ordinate all trafficking and manage troubleshooting issues for digital campaigns
- Campaign track against determined goals and targets to understand performance of specific campaigns
- Track all positioning and placements of media to ensure accurate delivery against bookings
- Lead the invoicing process from accurate loading all bookings, checking against the plan
- Have strong budget management skills for all executions (ensure budgets match briefs)
- Start to develop time management skills, ensuring all tasks are delivered on time or managed with the executive/manager
- Have 100% attention to detail & accuracy with all financials, budget control, account queries.
- Ideally during your degree you would have interned at a media agency or within a media publisher or marketing role. But this is not essential.
- Attention to detail with high levels of accuracy
- Passion for consumer behaviour, media and future trends
- Ability to build strong relationships with media partners
- Able to think laterally about the potential solution to a request or client issue
- Ability to effectively communicate – written and verbal
- Basic presentation skills
- Strong numerical and mathematical skills
- Problem solving ability
- A self starter and able to show initiative to uncover solutions to problems
- Ability to manage a broad scope of tasks and manage time & workload to deliver on deadlines.
- Experience of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and G Suite
- Competent in Excel/Google sheets
- Enthusiastic and confident individual with the ability to interact well with people on a personal and professional level and to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
For more information visit https://www.linkedin.com/company/atomic-12-group/
Please submit a tailored cover letter along with your CV to Carolyn Maloney, People & Culture Director, outlining why you would like to start your career in the industry with Atomic212 and what skills you can bring to the agency and this role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?