Executive Team Assistant - Financial
Advertiser: Dash Construction SolutionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jul 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $55,000 - $60,000
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
About the business
An amazing opportunity to support a number of partners across an extremely successful multinational consulting company with diary and travel management.
About the role
This role will encompass all aspects of supporting a busy executive director with extensive diary, travel and event management , formatting documents, database maintenance Including stakeholder management and setting up meetings, creating agendas and running reports.
Benefits and perks
This role will have the variety you are looking for, taking charge of diaries and managing conflicting appointments with multiple stakeholders, this role will keep you busy and you will need exceptional time management to juggle calendars. As a reward you will work in a fantastic culture with a friendly team, flexible working with a good salary and bonus on offer.
Skills and experience
- Experience in as a Team Assistant/PA/EA
- Strong MS Office Knowledge
- Experience working in a corporate fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working with expenses, accounts and paying invoices
- Previous Diary and Travel Management
- High level of MS Word experience formatting documents
If you would like to apply please apply in writing by emailing your CV to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have as an executive assistant?