Advertiser: MP Education ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jun 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $50,000 - $54,999 base plus uncapped commission
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Student Services
About the Opportunity
We are currently seeking a target driven, self-motivated sales gun with a passion for helping prospective students within the ELICOS, VET and Higher Education sectors. Driven by high energy, sales and targets you will have the ability to work autonomously in a self-driven environment; you will be tactful in your delivery, but above all, you will be passionate about education and helping our students succeed.
You will be responsible for:
- Manage a pipeline of prospective students, actively calling a minimum of 30 warm or hot leads a day to work towards reaching your sales targets.
- Utilising email, phone and SMS you will effectively follow up with and advise students over the recruitment period to assist them from a prospective lead to enrolment.
- Assessing and ensuring selection and admission criteria are met by prospective students
- Being the point of contact for walk-ins / face to face student consultations
- Ensuring you up to date and able to advise prospective students on all courses and products within company’s portfolio.
This is can be full-time or part-time role in the heart of Sydney CBD
Skills and Experience
To be successful in the Student Recruiter position you will possess:
- Previous experience in educational sales in a fast paced dynamic environment is mandatory
- Strong consultative sales and influencing skills with the ability to build rapport with prospective students from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Driven and self-motivated with a strong track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills with great attention to detail
- Native speaker ONE of these languages: Spanish, Indonesian, Filipino, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese or Mandarin
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think the role is right for you.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?