Full Time Accountant/Book Keeper/Accounts Assistant
Advertiser: Gulf Coast GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jun 2019
- Southern Highlands & Tablelands
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting
A group of multiple entities running a large pastoral operation in Far North Queensland is currently looking for an experienced Accountant/ Book Keeper/ Accounts Assistant to join our small Head Office in Bowral NSW. This is a full-time job offering the opportunity to work with a friendly dedicated team in a great working environment. Duties including accounts receivable, accounts payable, accruals, journals, bank reconciliations, payroll, Profit and Loss and monthly reports.
- Advance level Excel;
- Excellence with Xero/MYOB accounting software;
- A high level of attention to detail;
- Minimum 5-years experience in accounting/book keeping;
- Degree in Accounting or Commercial;
- Availability to work office hours of 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday;
- Must be honest, friendly, & have a great sense of humour!
Excellent remuneration based on the skills and experience of the successful candidate.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com