Customer Service Teller
Advertiser: RIA Financial ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jun 2019
- Perth, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Banking - Retail/Branch
- Join an established and respected global leader
- Explore a role with loads of variety and community focus
We are the 3rd largest Global Money Transfer Company and a recognised Financial Service Leader. Since 1987, the company has provided fast, reliable and secure Money Transfer Services.
We currently have exciting opportunities for full and part time tellers to join our team in Morley.
As a teller you will be responsible for:
- Accurately processing customer cash transactions and satisfy customer enquiries
- Ensuring customer accounts, products and services are set up accurately and in a timely and efficient manner.
- Delight and retain customers through responsive and seamless service
- Build and strengthen relationships with existing & new customers.
- Ensure quality customer service and compliance for all customers
- Participate in local ethnic events to promote the business
In the store you're the first point of contact for a range of customer inquiries and processing transactions. What we need from you:
- Previous experience in customer service or front office positions
- Multilingual speakers are encouraged to be part of the team
- Cash handling experience in large volumes
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- High attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Team player
At Ria we believe our people are our strength. Our cultural diversity is the heart of who we are. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
It's important to note that you must be an Australian/New Zealand Citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia to apply for this role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?