Advertiser: Australian Training CompanyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jun 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Management - Vocational
- Are you self-motivated and highly organised?
- Be a part of this successful team
- This is a dynamic role where no two days are the same
Australian Training Company (ATC) is a not for profit Group Training Organisation. We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and energetic individual to join our team in Canberra.
This persons primary role will be to identify and develop new business opportunities as well as recruiting, selecting and mentoring Australian apprentices and trainees to successful completion.
- Provide ongoing monitoring, support and guidance to Australian Apprentices and ATC's Host Employers.
- Adhere to the both Commonwealth and State Government's policy and procedures.
- Source, build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with ATC's Host Employers.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with government bodies, Registered Training Organisations and relevant industry stakeholders.
- Ensure Registered Training Organisations are satisfactorily delivering the training component of the Program to our trainees and apprentices.
- Identify and grow opportunities within the Australian Apprentice program area.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on both host and the Australian Apprentices needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple issues at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Current driver's license.
The remuneration package includes a vehicle and mobile phone, salary by negotiation. This is a full time position
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?