Advertiser: Gerard Malouf and PartnersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jun 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Legal Secretaries
About the business
Gerard Malouf and Partners is a leading Sydney & NSW 'no win no fee' compensation law firm with over 35 years experience in insurance, accident and negligence compensation claims helping people achieve the maximum result in the minimum time in a friendly and caring environment where the welfare of the client is of paramount concern to all compensation lawyers and members of staff.
About the role
Gerard Malouf & Partners has a great opportunity for experienced Legal Secretaries, preferably with personal injury work experience to join our busy team situated in North Parramatta Head office. Experience Paralegals, PAs with secretarial experience will also be considered.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- strong administration/secretarial and organisational skills;
- dicta phone/typing;
- diary, e-mail and meeting coordination
- liaising with clients;
- general administration duties
Hours: 8.30 am to 5.00 pm
Benefits and perks
- Supportive team culture
- Busy practice
- Great involvement in charities
- Subsidised gym memberships
Skills and experience
Previous experience within personal injury (particularly from the plaintiff side) is required
Competitive remuneration package.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a legal secretary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have secretarial experience?