Advertiser: Peter Thompson architectsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jun 2019
- Bendigo, Goldfields & Macedon Ranges
- $60,000 - $79,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architecture
The Office is a small commercial architects practice working on a diversity of large and small projects ranging from Schools, Childcare, Medical, Sporting pavilions, Recreational camps, Houses and Factories.
The duties of the architect/drafts person include:
Prepare architectural drawings and documents in a productive , competent manner suited to industry standards:
Co- ordinate the documents on a project with sub consultants and client.
Establish site conditions and develop a design brief.
Assess and maintain knowledge of all applicable codes and regulations
Prepare preliminary project evaluation, programs and feasibility studies
establish and co-ordinate specialist consultants, contractors and suppliers
Administer the Project Contract:
Work as part of a team environment:
The Salaries are based on the Architects award 2010 at a level based with your experience .Office hours are from 8am to 7pm Core hours 9am to 5pm up to 38 hrs a week.
Respond to the Principal
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an architect?
- Have you completed a qualification in architecture?
- Do you have experience working on residential construction projects?