HR CoordinatorPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jun 2019
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
We are a Marine Services company based in Fremantle. We are looking to recruit an experienced HR Coordinator to join our team in a Full Time capacity.
The role will be responsible for assisting and providing support with the administration of the entire personnel management function of seagoing employees on offshore vessels operating in Australia. This role aims to continually review and improve the administrative systems, procedures and processes to ensure we are supporting our business effectively.
Reporting to the HR Manager, roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing end to end HR support
- Preparing employment contracts and other documentation required for recruitment
- Process fortnightly payroll
- Focus on correct data entry into the HRIS (OPMS & ADP) as required and ensure all audit and compliance checks are completed
- Coordinate all employee travel arrangements
- Under the guidance of the HR Manager you will provide support on HR matters to employees
- Coordinate the administration of employee training and development
- Providing excellent employee service and build strong relationships with the relevant key stakeholders
- Continuously drive to improve processes across the business
The right person for the role will be someone whom is attention to detail focused with strong administration skills, common sense, has a good understanding of HR, is task focused, great with IT software programs and has that all important ‘can-do’ attitude. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate they are comfortable working autonomously and has the ability to cope in times of change. The successful candidate must have a minimum of 4 years experience in a Human Resource role and enjoy working within a small team, with an ability to co-ordinate and prioritise work.
- Strong administration skills including data and document control
- Understanding of basic concepts of Human Resources Management and how these apply in the workplace
- Problem solving, time management and able to develop practical and forward thinking solutions
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrable ability to work autonomously, prioritise and coordinate work in order to meet deadlines
- Flexible and adaptive to change
- ‘Can do’ attitude and proactive work ethic
- Ability to ensure complete confidentiality and integrity of personal and intellectual information at all times
To apply kindly forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a human resources coordinator?
- How many years' experience do you have in Human Resources (HR)?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?