Junior Legal Receptionist / Office All-Rounder
Advertiser: Bowen Buchbinder VilenskyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jun 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Bowen Buchbinder Vilensky is a general practice law firm that has been serving the community for more than 20 years. An opportunity exists for someone who is looking to develop their administration skills in the legal industry.
This junior role includes reception, law clerk and legal assistant duties.
- Meet and greet clients
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Assist with making coffee and refreshments
- Liaise with clients, internal staff, law firms and third parties
- Court filing, collection and delivery of documents
- Draft, format and collate legal documents
- Maintain electronic and hard copy files
- Open, close and archive matters
- General support and administration (e.g. scanning, filing and photocopying)
Skills & Experience
- Completion of year 12 or equivalent
- 1-2 years’ office administration experience
- Keen eye for detail
- Touch typing skills
- Experience with MS Office
- Professional presentation
- Friendly, bubbly personality
- Confidentiality, sensitivity and integrity across all aspects of the role
Why join us?
- Highly varied and rewarding role
- Great working environment
- Easy access to public transport
If you're a positive person with a can do attitude and have the relevant skills and experience for this role, we would love to hear from you.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration support?
- What's your highest level of education?