Advertiser: Craddock Murray Neumann LawyersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jun 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Collections
Craddock Murray Neumann Lawyers is a national firm. We have experienced significant growth and in the past 18 months having opened offices in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth.
We seek an experienced collections officer to assist us in our Sydney office.
Our clients include Commonwealth and State government departments.
What we offer
We offer a friendly and supportive team environment.
We strive to create a happy workplace and value the skills and contributions of all our staff, with a focus on:
- a flexible, diverse and inclusive workplace;
- interesting and fulfilling work;
- developing our employees and building strong relationships with our clients.
As part of the debt recovery pre-legals team, you will be responsible for:
- collection of overdue insurance premiums which are in arrears;
- issuing letters of demand;
- making and receiving telephone calls to or from policy holders;
- negotiating, documenting and monitoring payment arrangements;
- liaising with various internal departments to solve policy holder queries;
What we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- minimum 2 years’ experience working within the Collections industry;
- experience with Workers Compensation Insurance would be beneficial;
- customer and team orientated person;
- strong written and verbal communication skills;
- strong work ethic;
- strong attention to detail;
- good time management skills and the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team as necessary; and
- the desire to build and maintain good professional relationships with clients and colleagues.
Salary will be based upon your skills and experience. .
Please include a short covering letter and a copy of your resume with your application.
Applications should be addressed to the Human Resources Manager, Bill Hicks at firstname.lastname@example.org.
People of the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island nations are encouraged to apply for this position.
ONLY Successful candidates will be contacted.
NO Telephone contact will be taken.
NO Agencies please.
NOT suitable for Law Students or Graduates.