- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jun 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Accounting, Financial Accounting & Reporting
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Accountant to join a small but friendly finance team for a private group of companies.
This is a permanent part time role, 3 days per week (20-25 hours). Flexible work hours will be considered for the right applicant.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Completion of month end reporting
- Prepare and lodge BAS and IAS
- Payroll processing
- General ledger and bank reconciliations
- Assist in budgeting and reporting
- Cash flow planning and management
- Maintaining fixed asset system
- Managing accounts payable
- General accounting and administration tasks
Skills and attributes
- CPA or CA desirable
- 3-5 years experience
- Ability to work in a small environment
- Ability to problem solve and have strong attention to detail
- Experience with Reckon an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Applicants must be Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents. Salary will be negotiable and dependent on skills and experience.
Applicants should submit their CV's along with a cover letter via the Seek portal.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.