Customer Service/Promotional Staff - Western Suburbs
Advertiser: Realise People SolutionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Customer Facing
We are seeking exceptionally well-presented staff to work at the Customer Service Desk and/or undertake promotional activities at shopping centres in various locations in Melbourne's west, including Watergardens Town Centre, Woodgrove Shopping Centre, Pacific Werribee, Pacific Hoppers Crossing and Brimbank Shopping Centre.
These positions can include:
- Providing directions and information about the centre and retailers to customers
- Selling gift cards and cash handling
- Hiring mobility aids
- Following policies and procedures
- Making customer service announcements as required.
- Reception/administration type work on occasions
- Greeting customers to the shopping centre
- Able to relay information to the customers accurately about current promotions/events
- Having a pro-active approach, being confident and personable
- Able to handle all types of feedback effectively
The ideal candidate will:
- have a passion for providing the highest level of customer service
- be friendly, co-operative and professional
- have a high level of presentation at all times
- have excellent communication skills and be a team player
- have excellent availability (ie be available to work 5-7 days a week but only rostered for 2 or 3 shifts per week).
Previous retail and customer service experience is preferred.
If you feel you are a people person with confidence and immaculate presentation, please apply online by following the link below: https://realisepeoplesolutions.com.au/employment
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?