- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Competitive Remuneration
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Corporate Development
Riddle me this: you are in a dark room with a candle, a wood stove and a gas lamp. You only have one match. Which do you light first? (Don’t worry, the answer is below)
Love a good puzzle? Feel the rush of excitement when you solve problems? Want to work with a great team to come up with innovative approaches to problems? Then we have an opportunity for you.
As a Graduate in the Operations Advisory team, you will be an integral member of our team, working on a variety of projects with a diverse group of clients. You will have the opportunity to deliver for our clients new Target Operating Models, build procurement and supply chain competence, apply process excellence principles, identify performance improvement initiatives and implement real change while working in collaboration with our clients.
What you bring to KPMG
We want you on our team if you:
- Are in you final year of a tertiary qualification in anything that is relevant to advising clients on improving their operations (for further context, we have people with business, engineering, law, science, education and IT backgrounds in our team, just to name a few);
- Are driven by values including working together, integrity, respect and honest communication;
- Have passion for the work we do and demonstrate a growth mindset;
- View team success as your success;
- Demonstrate structured problem solving and analytical skills delivering value within an ambiguous environment;
- Have superb communication skills – written and verbal;
- Demonstrate high emotional intelligence, leveraging exceptional interpersonal skills, and the ability to develop relationships;
- Would enjoy working in a dynamic, fast paced and rewarding environment; and
- Can challenge us and bring new ideas.
What we offer you
We are proud to work for KPMG – we want you to join us. You’ll be working in an outstanding organisation, in a fun but focused team that wants to see you succeed.
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We feel very strongly about our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
KPMG’s Management Consulting group has an outstanding track record of helping organisations to enhance their strategic and operational performance. We provide clear and practical advice in order to help our clients meet the challenges of an increasingly complex business environment.
Our Operations Advisory team works closely with clients across industries to diagnose problems, design solutions and collaborate to drive business improvement.
KPMG is one of the world’s leading professional services networks. It comprises over 162,000 people in member firms in more than 155 countries. We bring our clients the best minds and the deepest industry experiences from across the KPMG network of firms. In Australia, and globally, KPMG is recognized as an employer of choice, including receiving the Employer of Choice for Gender Equality from WGEA, and a Top 10 Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index.
How to apply
Currently Shortlisting so please apply ASAP
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted
Due to the large number of applications - Only shortlisting candidates will be contacted
Start here. Go anywhere.
If you are looking for a career that will take you further, talk to us.
Also, congratulations if you lit the match first!