Office AdministratorPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Jetwave is a manufacturer and importer of high pressure equipment, drain jetting systems, pumps, spare parts and accessories; supplying equipment to national and international distributors and end users. Jetwave provides the perfect platform for outgoing, energetic, self-motivated and hands-on individuals to meet their full potential and succeed in their career.
The business requires a team player that is self-motivated, well organised driven individual with a hands on, can do attitude that can take the lead on their core responsibilities to keep the office running smoothly and can carry out additional tasks directed to them to assist the management team to drive improvements.
Your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
Meet & greet customers, suppliers & guests in a professional manner.
Manage incoming calls in a timely and professional manner.
Boardroom set-up and facilitation.
Personal assistant to the Manager.
General Office Administration duties.
Assist the management team on ad hoc tasks in Sales & Finance.
Over time; process orders via phone and email.
- Administration support for the sales and management team.
- General office duties as required.
- Travel & accommodation arrangement booking for sales and management.
- Manage company shared calendar.
Bright, warm & welcoming.
Strong work ethic.
Strong computer Skills.
Good verbal & written communication skills.
Attention to detail.
Demonstrated personal commitment to ongoing learning to upskill.
Work well in team environment.
Desire to achieve & be an important part of the team.
Capacity to be self-directed and autonomous.
Sales & booking skills are advantageous.
Jetwave’s culture supports initiative and a self-directed leadership style. The down to earth environment is results orientated, and their employees are passionate about making a difference.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?