- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
About Autism Queensland
Autism Queensland provides specialised education, therapy and support services for people of all ages on the autism spectrum and their families. For further information please visit www.autismqld.com.au.
About the Role
This role is responsible for providing short-term administrative support to both Corporate and Operations teams, back-filling temporary resourcing shortfalls while providing ongoing administrative assistance to the Manager Corporate Projects & Support. This would be a great role for a flexible and experienced administrator with proven ability in supporting multiple teams effectively.
Duties & Responsibilities
Provide professional administrative support to Corporate and Operations teams, including providing a welcoming and professional 'first point of contact' for clients and stakeholders, document creation and editing, data entry, word-processing, spread-sheeting, database management, meeting agendas and minutes, processing client payments, catering and travel arrangements.
To access the position description, please visit the Work With Us page on our website - https://autismqld.com.au/page/workwithus.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an administrative role, ideally supporting multiple work groups
- Minimum qualification of Certificate II in Business Administration
- Proven effectiveness in implementing efficient workflow, system and process improvements
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail
- Well developed written and verbal communication skills
- Proven organisational and time management skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and as a member of a team
- Demonstrated numeracy skills in financial administration including invoicing, purchasing and reconciliations
- Demonstrated customer service orientation and solutions-focused approach
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite - Outlook, Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Background in Education, Disability or Community sector administration
- Knowledge of Cliniko, Netsuite and ProSims
- Experience with client databases, government online portals and project work
Special Conditions & Requirements
- Open driver's license
- Ability and flexibility to move between work groups and locations
- Blue Card or willingness to apply for one
Culture & Benefits
Autism Queensland is an inspiring, caring and fun place to work with supportive, passionate and friendly colleagues and leaders who value your contribution and share your commitment to achieving work-life balance. Your work will be both challenging and rewarding and you will find scope and support for personal as well as professional development. You'll also enjoy the financial benefits of our generous salary sacrificing program!
How To Apply
Applications will close on 21 June 2019 or when a suitable candidate is identified. Your application should include:
1. a formal Cover Letter outlining your suitability for this position;
2. a current CV / Resume with contact details of at least two referees (who will only be contacted with your explicit consent following interview).
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected hourly rate?