Advertiser: PossabilityMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Data Entry & Word Processing
Possability is a not-for-profit organisation, providing quality individual and flexible support options to people with disability, children and young people with a history of adversity.
We have a vision for a world where everyone has the opportunity to reach their potential. We believe that freedom and independence are fundamental human rights. We are committed to providing a quality service designed to be responsive and flexible to individual needs to enable people to achieve their personal goals.
About The Role:
This role acts as the main support for internal shareholders for all rostering touch points and functions, using computerised rosters, payroll and other related systems, applications and processes.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Applying your knowledge of workforce management principles and their application to ensure effective rostering practices.
- Ensuring compliance with Awards, and all policies and procedures.
- Planning and sharp execution of fortnightly deadlines for payroll processing.
- Analysing, auditing and reporting information to both internal & external stakeholders
- Acting as a support contact for all roster and payroll related queries
- Providing clear communication lines to all internal and external stakeholders
- Reconciliation of any rostering conflicts
- Maintenance of accurate documents reflective of information stored within electronic systems including training documentation.
You work collaboratively with key stakeholders, applying excellent interpersonal and communication skills. A team player, you are objective and results-driven with a dynamic and proactive approach.
You will be capable of setting mutually agreed priorities and monitor workflow in the areas of responsibility. You will have the authority to exercise a degree of autonomy within the key responsibilities and duties and will be required to exercise initiative and professional judgement under general direction from your manager.
To be considered for this position, you will demonstrate the following attributes:
- Circa 18 months – 3 years’ experience in coordinating rostering services in a multi-faceted organisation
- Demonstrated expertise within the Disability sector or Aged Care sectors
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills – including negotiation, consulting and mediation skills.
- Well-developed ICT literacy and competency in all applicable Microsoft Office Suite products
- Highly developed prioritisation skills with a proven ability to manage workload in order to achieve business outcomes
- High attention-to-detail and strong accuracy with data-input
- Well-developed problem-solving skills, including root cause analysis
This is not a clock-in, clock-out job. We want you to bring your whole person to work – your compassion and resilience, and also your sense of humour and creativity.
A position description and online application form is available at possability.com.au/careers/.
Please submit your application by 5pm 26 June 2019, Applications are required to be submitted online at the Possability website (not Seek).
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.