Assistant Insurance Broker: Coffs Harbour
Advertiser: Oxley Insurance Brokers Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Coffs Harbour & North Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Brokerage
Key selling points:
- Newly created role - Career Growth Opportunity
- Work/Life Balance in Coffs Harbour
- Established Leading Brokerage on Mid North Coast
This role is for you if you are a career focussed candidate looking to learn and grow! You will enjoy an attractive remuneration package with incentives, together with positive work/life balance.
- Assist our General Insurance Broking team to provide a high level of service to our clients.
- Communicate effectively with clients, colleagues and insurance underwriters.
- Prepare client documentation.
- Complete insurance market research under the direction of our Broking team.
- Assist clients and brokers with lodging and completing insurance claims.
- A progressive and growing insurance brokerage established since 1976.
- Five offices on the Mid North Coast.
- Strong brand and presence in the marketplace.
- Diversified advisers working together in Business Insurance, Life Insurance, Financial Planning, Workers Compensation and Premium Funding.
- Strong involvement with local community events, charities and sponsorships.
- An AIMS and NIBA member.
- Always seeking continuous improvement for our clients, our people and our business.
- Regular team engagement through social and professional development events.
You will have:
- Tier 1 RG146 insurance broking accreditation preferred, but not essential.
- The right to work in Australia.
- The energy, ability and the commitment to achieve shared goals.
- Be self-motivated and an enthusiastic team player.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- A desire to succeed and contribute to your team's result.
- Ability to thrive under pressure.
- Commitment to ongoing learning.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the confidence to liaise with team members, insurers and clients.
- Ability to work effectively unsupervised, whilst understanding the importance of working as part of a team.
- Effective time management skills.
- Excellent organisation skills combined with a high attention to detail.
- Strong administration all-rounder with good computer skills.
Applications will be received in confidence and we ask that only those candidates meeting the above criteria apply. Send your resume to email@example.com or call Tim Richmond, on 02 6691 9000 to arrange a confidential discussion.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a RG146 insurance broking accreditation?
- Do you have customer service experience?