Mixed Crop and Livestock Farmer
Advertiser: J Forbes Woods Co.More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Northam & Wheatbelt
- $50,000 - $54,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Farm Labour
About the business
A family farm running both commercial and stud sheep as well as stud cattle, cropping and contract to a share farm.
Located an hour from Perth and half an hour from the local town (Beverley) on two seperate properties, Romily(5000) and Hillside (1200)
About the role
This role will need the employee to carry out a range of jobs including (but not limited to), general farm maintenance, livestock handling, machine maintenance and crop care and establishment.
Benefits and perks
On the property a 3 bedroom , 1 bathroom house is available.
Skills and experience
Skills such as being proficient with a chainsaw, confidant fencing practices, mechanical experience and animal nutrition and health skills are preferred.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?