Client Services Officer
Advertiser: Attard and CoMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Financial Planning
Who are we
We are a small established licensed Wealth Management firm for which a part-time opportunity exists for an experienced and reliable person in the township of Willunga.
About the role
As the key office personnel, your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Answering incoming calls
- Managing client queries
- Preparation of investment reports and client advice documents
- Greeting clients for office appointments
- Mail collection / scanning / filing / actioning/ postage as required
- Maintaining client records
- Data Entry Management
- Reconcile transactions for auditing and tax purposes
- Basic bookkeeping using Quickbooks
- Assist with the daily running of a small business
- Ensure all office stationery and disposables are kept in stock
You will have
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the financial planning industry
- Experience using the following programs (or equivalent) Iress Xplan. BGL Simple fund / 360, Quickbooks, MS Office (Word & Excel)
- A current National Police Check
- High attention to detail
- The ability to work unsupervised and prioritise tasks
This role is for 20-25 hours per week and salary is dependent on skills and expertise.
This is a great opportunity for someone with skills looking to find a job in our wonderful Fleurieu region.
How to proceed
If you have valid working rights and think you fit the criteria, please send us your CV including 3 references and a one-page cover letter addressing how you would be perfect for this role.
Please apply in writing to
PO Box 731
WILLUNGA SA 5172
- How many years' experience do you have in the financial services industry?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?