Officer - Operations- Sydney
Advertiser: VFS Services Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
VFS Global is a global outsourcing and technology services specialist for diplomatic missions and governments worldwide. The company manages visa issuance-related administrative and non-judgemental tasks for its client governments. With 3070 application centres and operations in 147 countries across 5 continents, VFS Global serves the interests of 63 client governments. The company has successfully processed over 199 million applications since its inception in 2001, and over 82 million biometric enrolments since 2007.
Main functions of this role will be:-
Document scrutiny and collection of applications for visa processing
Handle customer/applicant queries personally or via email, telephone.
Handle cash and bank related transactions if assigned and ensure 100% accuracy
Record & maintain all application data. Ensure accurate & timely data entry into the system.
Ensure all administration and logistics of passport deliveries.
Maintain compliance to the standard operating procedures, manuals etc. without deviation in process
Inform the applicants about the available Value Added Services and ensure delivery of Value Added Service options to applicants/ customers.
Encourage applicants to provide feedback on services provided and their overall experience at the application centre.
Ensure that the entire process is completed within the mandated Turn Around Time
Any other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Knowledge & Key Skills:
- Email and basic excel skills
- Proficiency in typing
- Eye for detail
- Adaptability and presence of mind to handle customer queries and complaints
- Excellent Communication Skills
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?