Advertiser: Voiteck PTY LTDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Currently wortking or have been employed by Optus? Know all about their current systems and processes? CALL US NOW!
Love business and technology? Fancy ctaching a tram to work, going to the central markets for lunch and the Rob Roy
Voiteck are a South Australian leading provider of Voice, Mobile and Internet services to business. We love connecting business through Mobility, High Speed Internet and Telephone services. Our product suite is growing and we need an Energetic and detail driven Administration Officer to join our amazing team dealing with all things Optus. From Supporting the Sales team to driving Process and Compliance. This is just the beginning, the role is so much more and touches on all aspects of our business.for a beer after work?? You may be our kind of person.
Sort of stuff we need you to do:
- Be amazing on the phone and in person
- Have a solution and outcome focussed approach
- Be an active member of the company at large
- Highly organised approach with an eye for detail
- Be a collaborative team player, with a sense of fun
- Great verbal and written communications skills are a must
What you look like:
- Optus Systems would be divine
- Show a genuine passion delivering great customer service
- Experience in utilising the Excel program to drive knowledge and greater understanding of outcomes
- Be a quick learner and able to work to tight deadlines under pressure whilst remaining calm
- Have the ability to manage and prioritise your own work flow
- Be passionate about communications, customers and the business
- Have meticulous attention to detail
- A sense of humour, enthusiastic and passionate
- A proactive attitude
What we offer:
- Opportunity to learn from a team of great people.
- Experience with unified communications which is growing exponentially
- Career opportunities within the business
- An amazing working environment, which is social and fun (even with pizza at the end of the month).
Whilst the skills set is important, we also place high emphasis on our values. Voiteck's values are Thought Leaders, Honest, Fun, Funky, Hungry, and Humble.
We are looking to fill the position ASAP. Please send your resume to email@example.com with cover letter and tell us why this role has got your name all over it. Applications close 26th June 2019
The application form will include these questions:
- Your suitability to work in a fast paced environment
- How many years' experience do you have in an Administration role?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?