Advertiser: PremiseMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Dubbo & Central NSW
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Engineering Drafting
About the Business:
Premise is a full-service consultancy providing tailored solutions across various sectors including urban development, transport, water and waste water, agriculture, energy and resources, and health and education. We are well positioned to service our broad client base throughout Queensland, New South Wales and the Asia Pacific region.
Our diverse skills and experience coupled with collective drive and determination, has created an energised culture of thought leaders focused on providing improved outcomes within both public and private arenas.
Each and every day, we strive to exceed expectations.
We are currently expanding our services and geographic reach through a period of strong growth. See our website for further details on projects, markets and locations www.premise.com.au.
About the Role:
We are seeking a motivated individual with a keen interest in CAD Drafting to take on the opportunity grow and develop through a long-term career with us.
This role will work on drafting projects side-by-side with experienced Civil Engineers, Surveyors and Drafters in a tight-knit team.
We value professional development, so you will receive plenty of contact time with your Manager and become part of a strong team who are passionate about their work.
We foster a strong culture of learning and invest in successfully developing our people over time for long lasting and fulfilling careers.
Benefits and Perks:
We Are Offering:
Full-time Drafting Positions, where you will:
- Be mentored and nurtured by Senior Designers, Engineers and Surveyors.
- Learn how to develop, apply, and advance your technical skills in AutoCAD, Civilcad, 12D and a range of other software.
- Learn how to meet and exceed goals aimed at supporting the engineering and survey teams.
- You have successfully completed General Maths and are currently studying, or willing to enroll in an appropriate TAFE Certificate or undergraduate course.
- You will be provided with a supportive environment to successfully complete your studies, as well as financial allocation towards your study costs.
Ideally you will:
- Be a high school leaver with a keen interest in the industry.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Opportunity for salary sacrifice provisions.
- Join a diverse and fast growing organisation with various offices and disciplines around Australia.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?