Medical ReceptionistPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
About the Role
North Shore Specialist Day Hospital, part of the Virtus Health Group, has an established reputation for providing excellence in customer care in a compassionate and personalized environment.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a suitably experienced person for the position of a casual Medical Administration / Receptionist to join an amazing team and work in a friendly, fast paced environment.
Minimum hours per week will be 15 and includes weekend shifts.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Providing a friendly and efficient reception service
- Conduct face to face admissions with patients
- Maintain financial administration such as taking payments, bank reconciliation and liaising with health funds
- Maintain appointment bookings for all doctors, patients and surgical procedures
- Liaise with specialists, anaesthetists and rooms regarding theatre lists
- Perform general housekeeping duties
- Be able to demonstrate high quality customer service with the understanding of the importance of patient confidentiality
- Must be a team player with flexibility to cover sick and holiday leave
- Must be respectful, honest, friendly and reliable
- Ability to work autonomously and cohesively as part of a team
- Possess a high level of organizational and administrative skill with an attention to detail whilst working under pressure
- Previous experience using medical software highly advantageous
To apply, or for more details, please send your resume and cover letter to Kimberley Butler, Admin. Team Leader.
Contact: (02) 9425 1678
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?