Residential Building Designer / Draftsperson
Advertiser: Blend Residential DesignsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
- Established boutique design company
- Dynamic and passionate team
- Diverse role
- Great opportunity for career progression
Blend Residential Designs is a highly acclaimed design and drafting practice focusing exclusively on custom residential projects. Located in Ardross W.A and with an extensive folio of renovations and additions through to luxury homes, the diversity within the company provide you with a chance to further your skills within the industry and expand your creativity.
The role will involve all aspects of the design & drafting process, including but not limited to:
- The creation of custom designs to a client brief
- Liaising with clients and consultants
- 3D rendering and visualisations
- The preparation of working drawings
The ideal candidate will have:
- A passion for residential design
- 3 years minimum experience as a residential designer or draftsperson in Perth
- An ability to create accurate and detailed working drawings
- Proficiency in Archicad
- A solid understanding of the “R” codes
- Cert IV in Residential Drafting
- Ability to communicate well with clients and consultants
The successful applicant will be rewarded with the chance to join a dynamic, highly motivated and creative team with potential for future growth and development.
This role is initially offered on a part time basis (hours to be negotiated) with the potential for full time employment in the near future. Only candidates that meet the above mentioned criteria need apply.
If this role is of interest to you please forward a cover letter and your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, you must have the right to work in Australia to be eligible for the position.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?