Helpdesk and Remote Support Technician
Advertiser: OPC IT Pty LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Established in 1985, OPC IT offers a range of technology solutions to small business, government departments and education clients throughout Australia.
In this role you will be working with a dedicated team of technicians who are responsible for the ongoing support and maintenance of client ICT infrastructure across numerous locations. Your role, as a key part of the Service Desk team, will be to manage our service ticket queue using our ticketing system and to deliver exceptional customer service through timely and effective communication.
At OPC IT, our people are our most valuable asset and we are fastidious in our team selection. The successful candidate for this role must be flexible, possess excellent communication skills, be well presented and be able to demonstrate a passion for customer service.
Superior time management skills and the ability to maintain focus and composure under pressure are essential, along with the ability to follow processes and procedures.
You must be willing to undertake further training and professional development which will be provided, and you will be required to keep your certifications up to date.
We operate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment that requires a 'sleeves up, can do' attitude and a highly professional work ethic.
An attractive salary package with many benefits is offered, commensurate with experience. This would ideally include:
• 1st and 2nd Level Helpdesk support experience
• Ticket Management experience
• An understanding of ITIL
• An ability to learn quickly and adapt
• Basic Hardware Skills
• Basic Networking knowledge/skills
• MS Windows Troubleshooting (Win XP/10)
• MS Office Troubleshooting (2010/2016)
• MS Server Experience
• MS Exchange Server Experience
• Active Directory Experience
• Office 365 Experience
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?