Advertiser: Central Coast Automotive Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Gosford & Central Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
Central Coast Automotive Pty Ltd have been in the Automotive industry for over 10 years and are looking for an experienced Assistant Accountant to join their Administrative team. The team is small, focused and supportive.
About the role
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Monthly reconciliations for the Trial balance
- Factory reporting
- Floorplan Management
- EOM assistance to the Company Accountant
- BAS preparation
- General ad hoc duties to meet business requirements
Skills and experience
- strong general ledger reconciling experience
- experience with balance sheet
- experience with profit and loss reports
- reliable and an excellent work ethic
- ability to multi-task and assist with adhoc projects
- ability to work under pressure and meet strict EOM deadlines
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills
To apply email your resume email@example.com
Please note only those applicants successful in gaining in an interview will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?