Junior Accountant/Accounts Payable
Advertiser: MGI Joyce DicksonMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
About the Role:
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic Assistant Accountant to join our client’s successful property development business. Working alongside a professional team, the successful candidate will be accountable for assisting with month end and various transactional duties.
Within this varied role, your daily duties will entail:
- Processing bank reconciliations;
- Assist with payroll processing;
- Ownership of the end-to-end accounts payable process;
- Confidently engage with suppliers on invoicing and payment query resolutions in a timely manner, ensuring escalation where appropriate;
- BAS and GST preparation; and
- Broader business tasks as needed and directly.
The Ideal Applicant:
The Successful Applicant must have:
- Minimum 2 years accounts payable experience;
- Experience with MYOB and JobPac would be an advantage;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Construction experience is preferred; and
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
If you feel you have the right match of skills for the position, please submit your application today.