- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Mackay & Coalfields
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Administration
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to pursue a career in Real Estate and be part of a team that supports each other.
Due to an internal staff restructure we require a Receptionist with outgoing personality and passion to be the face of our company.
In this role you must have strong administration skills, excellent time management, organisational and multi-tasking skills, maintaining high attention to detail when working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
A current Real Estate Licence / Registration Certificate, or willingness to obtain, is a mandatory requirement for this position due to the responsibilities & duties undertaken in this role. This position is full time 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday and rotational Saturday roster 8:30am - 12noon.
Essential Skills / Attributes
- Previous real estate experience given a high advantage
- Well presented, self motivated, energetic with a professional manner
- Excellent customer service with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Highly organised, maintaining attention to detail when working under pressure & to deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to manage multiple tasks & duties simultaneously with a high professional & ethical standard
- High level of computer literacy and skills
PRDnationwide Mackay provides competitive services in the real estate market, selling and managing residential and commercial property. Our overall mission is to ensure the provision of a high quality service that exceeds customer expectations every time.
Our staff are expected to maintain an exceptional customer focus at all times, demonstrating commitment, loyalty and an ability to work together as enthusiastic team members in accordance with the company's policies and procedures, keeping in mind the overall business objectives.
If you think you have what it takes, we want to hear from you!
Please include letter of application with resume.
Applications close: Friday 21st June 2019
with successful applications being contacted for interview process.
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- Do you hold a current Real Estate Agent's licence?