Administrative Officer/Manager - Part Time
Advertiser: ETS ArchitectsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Office Management
Part-time Administrative Officer/Manager - 20 to 25 hours
ETS Architects is an architectural firm with more than 40 years' experience in Australia and Papua New Guinea. The company has its head office in Fortitude Valley, Brisbane with a subsidiary office in Port Moresby. The Port Moresby office (of 2 staff) is managed from Brisbane.
We are seeking an experienced person who requires a position with flexible hours (20 to 25 hours per week) to suit their current life situation to assist with the day-to-day administrative duties of the business.
The person who fills this position will have ample opportunity to make this role their own and have a say in organising the office and existing administration procedures.
- Ability to work independently and apply initiative
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Be motivated and adaptable
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Quality Assurance an advantage
- Interest in and ability to upload to Social Media & company web site preferred
- Minimum 3+ years' relevant experience
Remuneration negotiated and commensurate with skills and experience.
Please direct CV and any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in the position, please click APPLY and follow the prompts to forward your CV and covering letter outlining your reasons and suitability.
Australian permanent residents and citizens only
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have as an office administrator?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?