Traineeship Business Administration
Advertiser: Insight Electrical TechnologyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
About the Company
Insight Electrical Technology is an Award-Winning Electrical Contractor based in the Perth Metro Area. We are proud of what we do and are passionate about promoting a culture that thrives on constant improvement while maintaining alignment with our core values:
We’re Responsible, We’re Dynamic, We’re Committed
We are dedicated to building an industry leading reputation for genuine conduct and operational excellence. We take pride in the quality of our work and our ability to provide an outstanding service and are dedicated to employing highly skilled personnel that share this commitment.
We are seeking the services of an enthusiastic, driven and highly skilled individual to join our rapidly growing team as a full time Trainee Business Administrator.
Please note that this position is a traineeship in Business Studies (Cert 3) and any previous qualifications of training attainment in this area may preclude you from consideration.
- Excellent communication and client service skills
- The ability to multitask and prioritise
- Ability to work well within a cohesive team environment
- Proven ability to display attention to detail
- Work well under pressure
- Available immediately
Some examples of work:
- Managing and processing supplier and client invoices
- Reconciliation of payments
- Maintaining records for monthly reports and registers
- Carrying out purchasing as required
- Reception duties as required
- Dealing with general email correspondence
- Data entry (Simpro, Xero, OSH, & Excel Registers)
- File and maintain accurate records and documentation
- Providing administration support to Executive team
- Complete other projects as directed
- General office maintenance and upkeep
- Stock Management
- Plant and equipment
- PPE Levels and issue
- Typing and form creation
- Maintenance of training records
- Receiving customer feedback
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- In 10-20 Words please explain what Key Contributions can you bring to this role
- Can you explain what your perfect work environment may look like?
- What tools or technology do you use to stay organised and how?