Key Account Manger - VIC, TAS and SAPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
We are part of the world’s largest producer of dairy goods, with a range of 2000 products. We are a growing global company that takes great pride in who we are. We are humble, proud and resilient. Our brands and people define who we are.
We have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Key Account Manager within our Nutritionals Division. Our products include S-26 GOLD TODDLER AND S-26 GOLD JUNIOR.
Major accountabilities of the position include:
- Ensuring that the business performance in the defined geographical area is consistent with the strategy and promotional plans that are defined for the business;
- Key account management for targeted hospitals;
- Establishing long term sustainable relationships with key stakeholders and health care professionals;
- Working closely with other Nutritional Healthcare Representatives to ensure collaboration that will increase the effectiveness in the designated geographic area;
- Responsible for the delivery of tailored product knowledge, education and resource solutions to targeted customers.
The successful candidate will be a team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills and be resilient and tenacious in their approach.
To succeed in this challenging role, a solid background in dietetics or nutrition is required, ideally gained in the paediatric or neonatal field and/or pharmaceutical sales.
If you are self-motivated, adaptable and highly organised, apply now
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?